- The Meadows School is a private college preparatory school founded by Carolyn Goodman themeadowsschool.us/TMSv2/index.php
- Richard H. Bryan Elementary School (public)
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School (private)
Pueblo Medical Center is a 60,000-square foot medical facility housing a medical diagnostics and imaging center, with more than 70 physicians in private practice. pmilv.com
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church
- Summerlin Evangelical Lutheran Church
Dining & Entertainment
The Pueblo Shopping Center is a 34,000 square foot neighborhood retail center.
Parks & Recreation
The Pueblo Park is a 61.9-acre linear desert park featuring a desert interpretive garden, basketball court, two active play areas, multiple trails and nature area. summerlink.com/parks
Senior Living Options
- Atria Seville is a state of the art assisted living facility and it is located in the heart of The Pueblo Village atriaseniorliving.com/atria-seville-las-vegas-nv.aspx?CommunityNumber=10587
- "Destination" is a seniors only apartment complex.